- Is it time for your Kūkini TrailRunner(s) or Koa(s) to be repaired?
- Do you want to upgrade your heel strap set up to make it more durable?
- Have you put on 100+ miles on your Kūkini's and need a new sole?
Kūkini sandals are designed to be repaired, improved and worn with your own creativity and style.
1). Veg-Tan heel strap w/ copper rivets - For those who want to use the heck out of it and want durability *note takes longer to break in, but will fit like a glove when it does.
2). Tumbled Brown Veg-Tan heel strap w/ copper rivets - For those who want that ultra comfortable feel right out of the canvas bag! *note very minimal break in time, but will have a bit of stretch to it after constant use.
3). Vibram Sole - 4mm rubber sole from Italy hand cut, glued & hand stitched around the edges for added durability.
4) Natural Leather Sole - Hermann Oak vegetable tanned leather sole. For those who want natural grounding and earth energy return with their Kūkini sandals.
5) Hand Dyed Laces - Hand dyed vegetable tanned leather anchor laces. Leather laces dyed brown using sustainable practices.
Please mail your Kūkini's Sandals to...
P.O box 688
*Your refurbished or upgraded Kūkini's will be mailed back to you FREE of charge as our way of saying thank you for allowing KōNEA Footwear to serve you over the year(s).