Thank you again for stopping by. Here is a little snippet about myself, life before the shoe gig and how I ended up on a quest to find the lost art of handcrafted shoemaking:
- I was blessed to be born and raised on the oldest island in the Hawaiian chain called Kaua'i.
- I come from a line of fisherman and my great grandfathers worked the sugar cane plantations.
- Coaching HS basketball is a huge part of my life, along with traveling and native Hawaiian history.
- Servant to the most spoiled studio dog ever named Alana Ray.
- Grow up in a historic little town known for its mom and pop shops, art galleries, local craftsman, wood workers, photographers, independent artisans and the home of disneys lilo and stitch.
- I believe a positive attitude and strong work ethic is just as important as talent.
- I frequently think edit>undo in daily, non-digital life scenarios.
- I have a strong, loving family, to whom I owe a great deal.
- Soccer is a huge part of my life, along with football, fishing, and dinosaurs.
- Design is obviously my life, but I’m not one of those crazy designers that gets mad when clients request a different typeface.
Again, I hope that you like my work. I would love to chat about working together!